Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Convention!
Tomorrow we are leaving for the PSAHPERD Convention! I am actually really excited . I have never been to it before and it seems like it is a big deal. I was looking through the program and there looks to be some really cool sessions being presented that I would love to attend. I wish I could make them all. I am also excited to be a part of the FIT Club work out Saturday morning. Except the session starts at 7:30am so we are going to have to be up prettttty early. As a new-bee going into convention does anyone have some advice on maybe what sessions to attend or how to get the most benefit from going?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my first time going too, and like you I'm anxious to see what it's all about. People were telling me to select sessions that you may lack knowledge in or sessions in which you have high interest in.
ReplyDelete